Have My Fear?

No, it is not about exam. It is about my hairs. Well, I'm starting to loss hair heavily that I'm sure. My forehead is getting wider and shining. For months I've been keeping my hair long and it covers my forehead so I didn't notice the changes. Recently while having a new cut, while washing my hair, I noticed that my forehead is bigger than usual. Thinking of my grandfather and uncles who have the same problem, I might inherit some.

So now, my hair will always be long and covered my upper face. Better enjoy my limited-hair-glorious-day now than never.

5 comments:

shotliver said...

LOL ring!! don't worry so much aparently now the hair technology is getting beter.. you can always get new ones :P but anyway It's not so bad.... hair loss is caused by a higher level of testosteron in your body, at least you are manly :)

Anonymous said...

ring,jangan risau.lelaki botak tetap HOT. :)
well..i'm agree with miss shotliver bout the hair technology thingy.
myb that's the solution.who know,s aite?goodluck finals ya!

CONNIE said...

yup.bout the testosterone i just knew bout it.In man, testosterone cause growth of all all over their body,except on the top of head.

Wanturd™ said...

tape amir...am**a suke lelaki botak..hehehehe..jgn marah

turtlegal said...

yun nam hair care gonna help u....hehe...
dun wery too much dude...