Update

In my blog, I want you to see on your left side, at the post counting. See every month counting? Yeap, every month except on May, I only manage to update this blog twice per month. In May, I was at home and most of the time I am quite free, so that’s why explain the differences. Well before this post is made, trust me, I am very very wanted to update the blog, in continuing the 2posts per month count and now I guessed I succeed already. What can I say, I am a busy student.

And now, I am still busy as usual and counting days to go back to Kelantan for Raya. Before holiday, I have 3 assignments that need to pass and currently only 1 had completed. And now, I don’t have anything to write, so this is it, the second post for August. Selamat Hari Merdeka!

8 comments:

Wanturd™ said...

cam harawwwmmmm!

shotliver said...

LOL ring.. that is pretty consistent! 2 posts per month ^_^

Norae said...

Salam Dik....

Selamat menyetelkan assignment tuh.. kelik berapa hb?

RinG said...

to mr schomey,

xde dah harawm2 skang ni. yg ade hanyalah ... ntah. haha

to shotliver,

yeap, pretty constant, i guess if i ever missed that count, i'll give up blogging totally

to kak norae,

hehe, hampir siap dh ni, nmpk dh sinar aidilfitri tu. hehe. balik maybe 5hb kot.

HEROICzero said...

boo!!

RinG said...

aku sambung dale,

"nciiit" haha, for u dale.

Aimi Sulaiman said...

eleeeee bz la sgt kannnnnn..wekk la koo..hahah~

pinkelstar.com said...

It is so sad that you do not update this blog now:( I really hope that soon you will remember about it and start posting here again.