These are the things I want to tell

Yeap, the title says it all. I want to write these up before this but there is no time for me. So, the stories began.

At last, the rains stop. It had been days the rain didn’t stop. Well, since I’m back in Kota Bharu, this is my first day bathing the sun heat. Oh, how I missed the heat in the morning. Well, my house did not affected by the flood, but the road that accessing our house and the world turned into a great swimming pool. Even though the wakil rakyat is living near our house and her house is just before the flooded road, she seems like ‘just ignoring’ the people-who-voted-for-her-‘s problem. This part continues...


Since my makcik went for her hajj trip recently, my parents sent me to my grandparents’ house that my makcik lived with. So, I don’t need to use that flooded water, my car is safe! Hehe.. Luckily, their house has the Internet access, I wont die due to a heavy boring syndrom. Haha. Too bad they don't have Astro, so no football. But being spoilt at grand's is enough to make me a happy person.This part too continues..


Chelsea loses again. Too bad they are chasing behind Liverpool this time. Luckily Liverpool just draws in their game. Somehow United manage to climb up into the top four. How surprised I am. Hehe. But no worries, Chelsea will fight back and leads again. We will. This part ends here.

5 comments:

shotliver said...

Sounds like you are having fun in the flood... how high is it? can you walk it? or do you actually have to swim? how is your parents coping with food etc? I hope they are alright

Sakinah Amran said...

sambunglah nk dgr cerita lg hehe

RinG said...

to shotliver,

fun? haha, please no.. flood is always my bad time. well, it don't high that much, just reach my knee, and sure it looks stupid enough to swim in that water level, lol... so, no problem regarding the foods.. and what i really hate is my car can't through that road, just a small car, hehe..

to cik kiah,

hehe, da sambung da satu tu.. bace la

Mie Amour said...

yuppp!i'm really hope that chelsea akan merampas segala2nya..ahahaa..sume kene brgantung pd tactical n player..somehow,bnyak sgt player yg cdera n defend adalah sngatnya krg mntap..mmg the same mood and way they play for the last 3 games..

Wanturd™ said...

aiseehh..peminat chelshit da bersuara..ape daaa...aku da kate amir,,last2 man u gak juara..xpyah pndang la liverFOOl tuh..