Fifa 2011 is all that I need

Oh my God, is it the internet is now a really really boring junk today? I’ve been on every websites I’ve bookmarked and there’s nothing to entertain me. Blog hopping is also not really helping because nobody is updating theirs.

I know, my own blog is a boring blog too, even I myself did not know what to do every time I am here. This place should be bomb someday, I think.

All that I want now is the FIFA 2011 and a new gamepad replacement. I really really need them now but financial constraint and the final examination is around the corner already, I just need to postponed it. Duuugh, but it doesn’t helping at all. Everday I went to LYN just to read everybody is excited playing FIFA 2011 and everday I dreamt about Saitek gamepad. Oh God, help me!

Okay, that’s it for the first update in October

8 comments:

Wanturd™ said...

pergh.. try la pes2011. aku ngn jarir da onnn!

Aimi Sulaiman said...

duit tade..final nak dekat ade hati lagi nak main..haha..tp apaslh nya kan kalau nak main kan..haha~

HEROICzero said...

Ah fak~ Kene kumpul duit.. PES2011!

RinG said...

safwan n adil. main la fifa weh. leh main on9. pes aku xrase berbaloi langsung nk beli ori.

aimi, uihh, ni game of the year ni. wajib beli niiii. xmain, xlaki laa kah kah kah

Unknown said...

main game la anda, nescaya dapat meringankan beban di dada, khas untuk amir jer.. haha

SyAhiRah LaLAla said...

good luck with ur exams. i feel the same way too. oh i mean about the internet. what's wrong with it? or is it jz us? :-s

ian said...

you should try pes 2011, i think it's better than fifa 2011

Anonymous said...

شركة تسليك مجارى بالجبيل