Almost get there!!!

I am 21 now and I'm still trying to get my best hairstyle. I think I don't have much time now since I'm losing my hair so fast, darn! Three days ago, I went to a salon, well to trim my hair a bit because there are few people starts ordering asking me to cut my hair short. Well I don't like it short and I prefer to trim it a bit.

So then, I was in this salon and I was almost transformed into a girl's hairstyle, thank god she noticed it earlier. I don't know how she do it but I look stupid and was so embarrassed, pissed by her laughter. Sadly the hair must be cut a little bit more and plus the earlier cut, I have a lot of haircut that day.

So now, my hair backs to normal length though it still long for certain. Again, I failed to see if I'm good in long hair or medium long hair. Short haircut won't make any good as my hair well you know, not so thin like 5 years before. By the way, the massage is great, I like! So, that's all for now, just want to write something. Hehe.

3 comments:

shotliver said...

Happy birthday ring! 21 is a good age! you should enjoy it! you are now officially a man! :)

Semerah Jembal said...

demo ko hok mene tuuh? tahniah la eh!! kawe sayo hok goreng sayur sapa ancur tuhs, tp xla ancur bena, koyok2 gtu jahs.... hoho


maah la lamo x balas,,demo tanding jugak ko maso tuh..huhu

HEROICzero said...

dah2.. g update la weh...