Learning is great!



This is my new books that had come into my life. Materials Science and Engineering: An Introduction by William D. Callister was published by Wiley Asia Student Edition. This book is all about atoms. When a scientist named Bohr learned about an atom, he realised that nucleus is always orbited by electrons. So, after for a time, he created a Bohr’s Atomic Model which had helped in developing of chemical’s world.



Hmm, that’s just the beginning of the book. I haven’t finished going through the pages yet. But, the book is not my favourites. I don’t have a damn idea about chemicals. Why should an Electrical Engineering student learned about chemicals? The first chapter of the syllabus was already an annoying one to me. Well, the truth is, I don’t enjoy learning chemicals. That’s why I’m in Electrical studies. So, when this subject strikes my life, I can’t say anything except to just try ‘enjoy’ it. The book is just too thick! Its weight worth of a kilogram of gold!



But this book also brings back my memories. Memories about my upper secondary form where I did learned about chemicals. Back to 2004 and 2005 in MRSM Langkawi, I remember learning chemistry is no fun at all. Whenever I tried to open and read the chemistry books, my eyes get dizzy. It’s like gravity has a very strong force to pull my eyes shut. I would rather learn biology rather than chemistry. Haha. That’s why I don’t get an A for it during SPM examination. So, any tips to help me learn chemistry?

11 comments:

Mie Amour said...

chemist?ahahahaha..study, revise bnyak2 n do a lots of exercise...nnt lama2 u akan get use to the question's pattrn..Slalunya cmtula...huhuhu...Neils Bohr kan?Ensem tu...wahahaha..Tringat gmba dia dlm buku teks dulu2..

shotliver said...

mmmm yes... Chemistry... I didn't like chemistry either! But protein chemisrty is interesting! LOL.... Hey have you heard about the professor that ask if hell is Exothermic or endothermic in is exam??

izzahismail said...

hey,good luck with chemicals.
hee ;))
make sure you have chemical reactions with the book. xp

Norae said...

ring...

me too.. not really good with chemistery.. i do prefer numbers

Yana Ismail said...

Language people like me hate numbers:p sorry!hik2

CONNIE said...

well,chemistry is not that bad subject, at least for me. i *heart* chemistry.

silence musica said...

amir, kt dah private blog. bg email. nak invite

Sakinah Amran said...

i love chemistry rather than physics

so stupid in physics haha to be honest laa

Anonymous said...

bru nk blja material??
hahahaha...

Norazihan said...

hi ring. wah semue awek je yang komen. you must be one hot guy at campus.

i studied chemical engr dulu2. you know why? just because in an interview i answered "what're your fav subjects?" i answered maths and chemistry. i got stuck with it for years.

4 chemistry, u got to think of it in 3 dimension - the atoms i mean - the lattice, the energy, the reaction. kpow..:0... good luck.

RinG said...

to norazihan,

hi too! uihh, baru perasan la semua awek yg komen.. haha.. btw, you must be a great great great people who can enjoy maths and chems.. well, that's what i see on chem's people.. the atoms, i don't know anything except for the energy, though it is very little.. and i never get anything into my head for the chemical's reactions... btw, i got an individual assistant to assist me in this subject.. think i'm doing better now... huhu